Opportunity to buy an aircraft in the USA. Currently, the company is involved in the certification process for a 14 CFR Part 135 certificate for 10 or more passenger operations which will be done by July 2021. The asking price encompasses a Chieftain PA-31-350. A purchaser should provide a letter of intent, however, a full purchase will be completed after receiving certification.
The company for sale is approved for both passenger and cargo operations. The aircraft can be arranged for nine passenger seats, but now, it features six seats. Installed is an aircraft cargo compartment liner; with an approved cargo restraint system, Piper Chieftain PA-31-350 / Micro Vortex Generator system with a gross weight of 7,368 lbs.
Overview of business for sale
- This aircraft for sale is being used for 14 CFR Part 135 Air Carrier and Operator Certification and has completed the Aircraft Conformity Inspection.
- Track record of all inspections and time life components.
- Zero-timed propellers since overhaul.
- Engines have a time between overhauls of 2,000 hours with 469 hours remaining on the left engine and 488 hours on the right.
- Transceiver/VOR/ILS/GPS Receiver and AutoPilot.
Also, the aircraft for sale includes:
- Electronic Manual System and Electronic Record Keeping.
- Maintenance and Operations stored.
- Maintenance and Operational Control communications conducted through aircraft-specific E-address and Adobe-based system.
- Log sheets and maintenance documents hard copies.
- License for unlimited usage of SkyTrax.
- Enhanced Flooded Battery eliminating hard copies of all required manuals.
- EFB Training Program.
- Drug and Alcohol testing program.
- Load control program.
- And many other programs.
The current owner is open to provide support and training for a prospective buyer.