Burger Bar/Dessert Takeaway in the UK for sale

Europe - United Kingdom

Restaurants

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

We are privileged to offer to the market this unopposed Burger Bar & Dessert Takeaway for sale which is located in the UK.

Buy Burger Bar/Dessert Takeaway in the UK

We changed the space into what you see today seven months ago and is now unwillingly selling the business owing to unforeseen health issues.

Smoking Patties & Desserts employs four full-time and two part-time employees. Burgers, doner kebabs, sides, waffles, premium cakes, churros, doughnuts, slushies, milkshakes, and soft drinks are available on the menu.

Within the shop area, there is a small seating area where roughly 10% of turnover is from walk-in traffic, with the remaining 90% coming from online delivery portals such as Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, and Food Hub.

We believe that expanding the food menu has the potential to raise revenue even further. Burger Bar/Dessert Takeaway in the UK for sale has established a good reputation in the local community and beyond, and as a result, it receives a large volume of regular and repeat business.

See more interesting offers in the category “Restaurants”.

You need an account to send messages and create new listings