Here is a fantastic opportunity for investment into an operational Commercial Macadamia Production Project in South Africa. Investor equity in the project of up to 35%.
- Secured land of 27,600 hectares of which 3,000 hectares are allocated for the Macadamia project.
- Established commercial seedling nursery with 180K plants. It has received funds from the government to build the nurseries and start the initial planting of 45 hectares and do preparations on 1,300-hectare phases 2 and 3 of production.
- The tech partner in this project is a specialist in Macadamia development in South Africa and the Southern African Development Community.
- Available: business plan, environmental impact assessment, and land lease agreements.
- The purpose of the project is to plant 3,000 hectares of Macadamia Nut plantations for a period of 4 years. Currently, there are planted 45 hectares in order to trial the soil and to improve planting systems.