Excellent opportunity to buy a concrete cutting and demolition contractor in Louisiana. The portfolio of services encompasses core drilling, flat sawing, wall sawing, wire sawing, hand sawing, and many other services provided to commercial and industrial clients primarily heavy industrial plants and general contractors in the southern United States.
Key Aspects of this business for sale
- This concrete contractor for sale has been established 48 years and has built a good reputation that is indicated in its strong and consistent annual financial performance.
- Has strong relationships with leading industrial clients such as Dow Chemical and ExxonMobil;
- High percentage of repeat business
- Good pipeline of projects consistently maintaining the company’s full capacity;
- Meets all safety standards and is approved by all major industrial plants and GCs.
- There are immeasurable opportunities for further growth and increasing profits that could be implemented by:
- Establishing satellite offices to provide services for customers in new areas;
- Hiring additional workforce to take on more projects;
- Focusing on advertising to promote the company;
- Offering additional services just as excavation and concrete paving.
The company for sale operates from a leased 3-acre property with a 13,000 square foot facility. It is available to be purchased or leased at negotiated terms.
The owners are looking to retire after many years in business enjoy leisure time with their families.