This is a great chance buy Crypto Company in Tallinn!
Overview of Crypto Company in Tallinn for sale
Key features of Fully licensed crypto-currency service provider in Estonia for sale:
- Provide end-users and fiat/crypto service providers with a virtual currency wallet and exchange.
- The company is registered in Estonia, however the owner is currently based in Spain.
- Have a trademark registered with the EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office).
- The crypto platform in Estonia for sale has been thoroughly tested and is ready to go live. All of the compliance is current.
- Using the CMS (Content Management System) software, administrators and internal staff can manage currencies and cryptocurrencies, as well as leave automatic cryptocurrencies and currency rates alone or manually adjust them as needed.
- It’s also feasible to manage employees by providing them access to all or just a few features (dashboard, manage users, subscribers, manage currencies, support tickets, marketing, withdraw and deposit systems). Additionally, any user’s balances can be added or removed, complete transaction reports, users and statistics can be viewed, users or IP addresses can be banned, plugins and extensions such as Google Analytics, Google Recaptcha 3 and Tawk Chat can be managed, language manager as admin can setup unlimited languages and translations (website, user emails), transaction fees for each type of operation can be managed, transaction fees for external sellers or businesses can be managed, and individual and business accounts can be maintained.
- The platform is protected by a variety of security mechanisms, including DDoS protection, email filtering, IP filtering, OTP SMS, and two-factor authentication, among others.
- We also offer a database backup feature.
- The cross-platform features (website and mobile app) include deposit and withdrawal with any desired currency, exchange between fiat and cryptocurrencies, or vice versa, as well as exchange between different cryptocurrencies, sending money to other users and double protection with a personal code, creating vouchers for other users to redeem, invoicing clients, requesting money from other users, and viewing all transactions.
- The company can make money by converting rates and charging third-party commissions on transactions. The CMS makes it simple to set up any forms of commissions with automated or manual rates. Have previously signed a contract to deliver services to 5-10 banks.
- Also willing to give post-sale assistance, which includes direct contact with the platform’s developer team.
You can see more interesting offers in the category “Cryptocurrency Exchange License”.