Earthwork and industrial site preparation company in Texas for sale

North America - USA

Construction

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

Texas-based earthwork and industrial site preparation company for sale employs 97 Ft W2 employees and performs over 20 active projects at one time!

Overview of an earthwork and industrial site preparation company for sale

Founded in 1959; incorporated in 1971; under current ownership since 1996.

This business for sale performs a broad range of heavy civil construction services, that encompass building streets, site prep, industrial work, utility system construction, earthwork, general maintenance, and more.

The customer base mainly includes private developers, industrial customers, government, and General Contractors. The company doesn’t depend heavily on one customer or sector. About 65% of their work is as the General Contractor, servicing the government. The remaining (35%) are catering to the GC as the sub-contractors.

Property overview

The business for sale operates out of a 6,000 square foot office structure placed on a 5-acre land plot. There is a heavy equipment shop, truck shop (each comprising 2,000 sq. ft.), and fuel & oil structure (covers 1,200 sq. ft.). Having a strong reputation, the business keeps its service area within a 100-mile radius of its location. Using various software, this reputable team gets invites to bid from General Constructors they’ve partnered with over the years. In addition, the business is subscribed to platforms that notice about following projects.

* You can see other offers for sale in the category “Construction”.

Interested in buying this business?
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information