Elderly and sick Care Businesses in the USA for sale

North America - USA

Health care

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

This is a great opportunity to buy a senior care business in Ohio!

An overview of a senior care business in the United States

The business was founded in 2009 and has been serving Hamilton County’s Medicare and Medicaid eligible population (Cincinnati and Metropolitan area) since 2011. More than 95% of the population is currently covered by Ohio Medicaid programs. This home care company is certified by Medicare, Medicaid, Passport (COAA) and DODD. The business provides services to clients on their home property.

Physician recommendations, brochures, and word of mouth are now the only methods of marketing. The new owner must focus on expanding the firm by increasing advertising and hiring medical and nursing assistants.

The company employs ten nurses and 98 assistants. In 2020, qualified patients made up 80% of the clients and unqualified patients made up the remaining 20%. Selling a nursing business in the U.S. due to relocation of owners.

You can also see other offers in the category health-care.

Interested in buying this business?
Write to us and weโ€™ll contact you with the detailed information