Here is presented Forex Broker License in Labuan for sale!
Overview of Forex Broker License in Labuan for sale
Key features of forex broker license in Malaysia for sale:
- The minimum capital requirement is 500,000 Malaysian Ringgit ($120,000).
- A physical presence in Labuan with a minimum of two local employees is essential.
- There are no restrictions on PAMM/MAM accounts or deposit bonuses. Leverage is limited to 100:1.
- Prior to gaining license approval, a physical interview in Labuan is required.
Forex broker license in Malaysia for sale: how does it work?
- To get started, we’ll need to know your brokerage’s chosen business name, after which we’ll form a new corporation in Labuan.
- The license application process can begin once we’ve successfully registered your new business.
- After that, our staff will provide you a complete list of the documents the LFSA requires for license approval.
- We’ll begin the application process once we get all relevant papers.
- We’ll keep in touch with your team for updates and keep you informed of any requests for more information once the application is underway.
- Following the approval of the license, we’ll set up a bank account as well as any PSP solutions that may be required.
You can see more interesting offers in the category “Forex Broker License”.