Available to be purchased is a freehold public house with a town center location next to the major retail pitch.
- Spacious, open-plan area with a central bar 3-bedroom private accommodation on 1st floor.
- The building is a Grade II Listed building which was constructed in approx. 1860.
- It is built of rusticated stone on the ground floor and brick on the second floor with slate roofing. Many features of the previous centuries decorate the building: high ceilings, molded stone cornice, and sash windows.
- This business is very profitable.
- There are many satisfied clients.