Hotel business in Cambodia for sale

Asia - Cambodia

Hotels/Motels/Resorts

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

Don`t miss the chance buy Hotel business in Cambodia!

Overview of Hotel in Cambodia for sale

Advantages of hotel in Cambodia for sale:

  • A hotel featuring a full-service bar and restaurant in a prime location, such as near the city center.
  • There are 16 rooms in the hotel, and the bar seats 80 people and has a stage for live music events. A huge LED screen (2.5m x 4m) is also available at the bar.
  • Online bookings account for roughly 70% of our total bookings, with walk-ins accounting for the other 30%.

You can see more interesting offers in the category “Hotels/Motels/Resorts”.

Interested in buying this business?
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information