This is an opportunity to buy a marble and granite company located on one of the Hawaiian Islands with a stellar reputation in the countertop fabrication industry.
Overview of this business for sale
- Booked with orders till the end of the year.
- 20% of the company’s revenues come from repeat customers and 80% – from a vendor relationship spanning 20 years with Home Depot – the largest home improvement store.
- Currently, has a 6-month pipeline of scheduled job.
- Works with 25 reputable contractors.
- A new owner could boost business by hiring or training an operator to work with the Robo SawJet and taking on more fabrication orders. In addition, price increases can add to the bottom line.
- If you are looking for a well-performing turnkey business, do not miss out on the opportunity to buy this marble and granite company.