MAS License in Singapore for sale.
- Licensed Permit: CMS – Capital Markets Services.
- The company was established in 1999.
- The license was got in 2010.
- Active bank account for commercial use: Bank of Singapore.
- License MT5.
- Capital: minimum 2 million in local currency for initial capital.
- Liquidity: 1 million in local currency.
The firm has a clean history, free from any unresolved issues.
Activities permitted under the MAS License in Singapore for sale
An investor who decides to buy a MAS License in Singapore is entitled to do the following.
- Operations with certain products within the capital market.
- Conclusion of spot transactions in foreign currency for the purpose of further trading operations using leverage.
- Conclusion of off-exchange contracts with derivatives.
The Company has no licensed representatives or resident directors on its staff.
- License renewal for each subsequent year is 65.5 thousand US dollars.
- This offer may be of interest to an investor who intends to act as a Liquidity Provider and offer its services on the B2B market; or provide Forex brokerage services to other verified and accredited investors – not including retail consumers.
- The company may apply for an upgrade that also includes the right to serve retail customers; or, permission to manage also fund structures.
- At its discretion, the buyer may remain in the existing office or choose another location.
You can also see other offers in the category “Forex Broker License“.