Mechanic Shop In Texas for sale

North America - USA

Vehicles

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

This business is a mechanic shop for sale in Spring, TX with four lifts and three bays.

Overview of a mechanic shop for sale

The auto and truck repair business for sale was founded more than 7 years ago in Conroe. It was then bought and relocated to its current place. 60% of their customers are locals from the surrounding area. The remaining 40% are attracted with the help of a website and Facebook marketing. The shop has the potential to grow fast by enhancing the internet adds and leveraging social media marketing. The seller is willing to train a purchaser in all aspects of the business although he is an absentee.

*You can also see other offers for sale in the category “Vehicles”.

Interested in buying this business?
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information