Security services product development startup for sale in Kingston! The business is ready to be transferred to a new owner.
An overview of a security product development startup in Kingston
- We are a startup from Kingston, Ontario that has created an innovative product that provides software for security and police organizations.
- The company produces 80 products each month.
- We didn’t start selling our products until the fourth quarter of last year, and we now have more than eight customers.
- Most of our customers are law enforcement agencies, oil firms and resellers.
- We provide a monitoring platform as part of our service. We negotiate with police departments to sell new security devices and provide repair and maintenance services.
- There are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. and Canada involved in this industry.
- With the cargo security sensor, we are also trying to enter the logistics business.
- Our tangible assets include printed circuit boards, electrical components, merchandise and furniture.
- The Web site, domain, software and customer list are examples of the company’s other assets.
- Promoter has been in the electronics sector for 29 years.
Leased 5,000 sq. ft. space with 3 employees who are light assembly and want to build a monitoring center.
This is a great opportunity to buy an IT business in Canada! You can also see other offers in the category software.