Software for Hospital Pharmacies in the USA is for sale!
Business overview of Software for Hospital Pharmacies in the USA for sale
Software developer for hospital pharmacy management in the United States for sale. The scalable, Windows-based program was developed by pharmacists for pharmacists, and it can be easily customized for clients ranging from small rural hospitals to major business operations with multiple independently operating facilities.
Key features of software business in the United States for sale:
- Long-standing market presence, in business for over four decades
- Market niche is rural and midsize inpatient hospitals
- One registered trademark
- One of the oldest continuous providers of hospital pharmacy software in the US
- Lean operations, three employees plus consultants as needed
- User-friendly software
- Option to combine software with complementary systems, such as Electronic Medical Records, in order to increase market share (EMR)
- Continued development of the software’s web-based version
- Current Markets in the Southeast
- Shareholder Objectives in North America
- The owners are planning their retirement and want to make sure they have a plan in place. They have a web-based version of the program created and partially developed that they would like to deploy throughout the transition; both owners are available during the changeover.
You can see more interesting offers in the category “Software”.