Turnkey dental clinic for sale in Palma de Mallorca! Business is ready for transfer to new owner.
Overview of a turnkey dental clinic in Palma de Mallorca
The dental practice, which opened in 1996, offers a wide reception area with plenty of seating for patients. There is one main dental surgery and one related surgery, both fully equipped. An OPT machine is located in the lead-lined radiography room. A chiropractor or other practitioner can use the other large procedure room. The staff area has a pantry and sterilization room. There is also a staff laundry and locker room as required, as well as a kitchen and lounge area.
Because the office is located in the same shopping complex as Spain’s busiest mall, Mercadona Saturday, it is popular with patients. There is plenty of parking, handicapped access, stores and cafes. From Monday to Friday, plus two evenings a week and every other Saturday morning, the company is open.
- Great location with ample parking and full handicap accessibility.
- Owner has been with the company for over 25 years.
- OPT and digital radiography.
- Fully computerized.
- Operating room is completely private.
- All health and safety laws are followed exactly.
- Well designed website with lots of information in an easy to understand form.
- Eight different languages are spoken.
About the patients
- There are about 5,000 patients in the database.
- During the summer season, there may be up to six emergencies each day. There is a 24-hour emergency contact number.
- Increasingly there are patients with complex implant procedures.
- About 60% of patients are former Britons, 20% are Spanish and 20% are Europeans (Germans, Scandinavians, etc.).
Recent updates to the dental practice
- It was completely renovated in 2018/19. New wiring, plumbing, and flooring were installed.
- Two new restrooms were built, one of which is fully handicapped accessible and the other includes a shower, in accordance with the rules of the dental practice.
- New air conditioning units were installed in all rooms.
- A new dental chair (Sirona) was purchased in 2012.
- Modern OPT radiological equipment was installed.
- New intraoral x-ray equipment was installed in the main operating room.
- There is a new welcome area.
- Computers and software are new.
Two general dental surgeons, an oral surgeon and a dental hygienist.
Buying a dental business in Spain will be the right investment! You can also see other offers in the category medical-clinics.