Turnkey gym in Shifnal for sale

Europe - United Kingdom

Fitness clubs

Sales Price On request
Profits On request
Asking Price On request

Turnkey gym for sale in Shifnal! Business is ready for transfer to new owner.

An overview of a turnkey gym in Shifnal

We are for the sake of putting up for sale a well-established gym that our client established in 2019. The owner cannot take the time necessary to maintain the growth of the gym, so the turnkey firm is now up for sale.

The gym offers the following

  • cardio equipment
  • resistance equipment
  • Free weights area.
  • Cycling Spinning classes
  • Personal Training

 

  • The gym has a growing database of members and 5-star Google customer ratings.
  • The fitness center in England for sale offers a pay-as-you-go option as well as a monthly subscription.
  • As a result of Covid, all gyms/leisure facilities across the country were forced to close and many customers were forced to cancel their subscriptions.
  • There are currently 70 members at the gym, with about 20% choosing the “pay as you go” option and the remaining 80% paying by monthly direct debit.

Key selling points:

  • Low lease terms.
  • Zero business rates
  • Mezzanine floor
  • Newly equipped gym
  • Great location with a growing number of residents
  • Transmission offered

Current advertising platforms include:

  • Own website
  • Facebook – 315 followers

Increasing the size of the team will also help reduce employee turnover. There is also an opportunity to turn it into an upscale personal training/class center. Within walking distance of the gymnasium, construction is beginning on a major new housing development.  The gym has free parking right outside the entrance. The nearest train station is Shifnal (just a short walk away).

This is a great opportunity to buy a gym in England! You can also see other offers in the category fitness-clubs.

Interested in buying this business?
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information