Forex licensed entity in Bulgaria for sale

  • Sales Price
  • On request
  • Profits
  • On request
  • Asking Price
  • On request

Here is presented Forex licensed entity in Bulgaria for sale!

Overview of Forex licensed entity in Bulgaria for sale

Under the MiFID II framework, we can assist you in obtaining your own investment services license in Bulgaria. As an EU member, Bulgarian law allows you to promote your services throughout the EU and internationally under the passporting scheme. You will have easy and hassle-free access to different banking and payment processing alternatives, unlike brokers operating from offshore jurisdictions!!

The benefits of purchasing license granted in Bulgaria are enormous! You will receive:

  • a well-known jurisdiction;
  • The passporting scheme gives you marketing and sales rights across the EU, allowing you to take on clients from any EU country!
  • Any bank or PSP would be delighted to have you as a customer!
  • We can show you how to incorporate an EU license into a group structure with an offshore business, allowing you to manage client flows appropriately.
  • Bulgaria’s labor and overhead costs are among the lowest in the EU, and at least two times cheaper than Malta or Cyprus.
  • Only a ten percent corporate tax! Even lower than in Cyprus
  • If you choose an offshore license from a country like Vanuatu or the Sychelles, you will not only be unable to expand your business within the EU, but even opening a bank account with a respectable institution will be difficult.

What is the minimum capital needed and the cost of acquiring a Bulgarian FX/Investment services license?

In Bulgaria, there are three categories of licenses available (mirroring the MiFID II Directive).

  • Type 1 license
    This license is appropriate for investment firms that do not keep customer funds or financial instruments and do not provide services for their own account. For this license type, the minimum required capital is only 100000 BGN (51130 EUR).
  • Type 2 license (STP license – best for FX/CFD operations)
    This license is for investment businesses who do not trade on their own account but keep client funds and financial instruments, as well as providing order execution and portfolio management services. This licensing type requires a minimum capital of 250000 BGN (127823 EUR). To work under this license, you’ll need execution venues, or liquidity providers, as is the case throughout the EU. If you deal with them through our intermediary, we can expose you to a number of liquidity providers (including in Israel) who provide incredibly competitive pricing!
  • Type 3 license (Market Maker license)
    This is the highest level of license required for investment businesses that trade on their own account, offer liquidity, and have nearly unlimited trading privileges. This license requires a capital of 1500000 BGN (766938 EUR). Only 25% of the capital is required to be placed prior to the application for all license categories. Only after the application has been granted must the remaining 75% be deposited within 14 days.

A local office, at least one local director, and three staff are required for all types of licensing.

To ensure a prompt and effective resolution of your issue, we will file your application and maintain constant communication with the Bulgarian Financial Services Commission.

While your application is being reviewed, we can assist you with establishing an operating office in Bulgaria, complete with the necessary security procedures. We can also assist you with filling essential local personnel jobs that must be present in Bulgaria.

You can see more interesting offers in the category “Forex Broker License”.

  • Represented by broker?
  • Seller Financing?
  • Principals only?
  • Franchise?
  • Management will stay?
  • Relocatable?
  • Real Estate?

Interested in buying this business?

Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information

Featured Businesses