Send us a request and we will contact you as soon as possible.
This mechanical repair business for sale is the longest-running mechanical shop in Denmark, WA. Its location is prime, only 200 meters from the key shopping district and café area. Due to high-quality services, performed timely and at an excellent price, 95% of clients are loyal and keep returning, while the other 5% are tourists passing through.
This mechanical repair shop for sale is truly a perfect acquisition opportunity, if you have a mechanical background, and are looking to run a business with huge profitability while living by the beach.
*See other offers for sale in the category “Manufacturing”.
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information