Send us a request and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Location: Montana, USA.
A restaurant located in the Prime Montana hunting-area. This area is teeming with deer, mountain birds and so on. The facility offers bowling and games. Approximately two thirds of profits come from catering sector. The other third is obtained from gaming services. The business generates about 55% of its profits through slot machines, while the remaining 45% goes to the owners of slot machines. In order to obtain a license to sell alcohol and provide gambling services, you need to go through a thorough personal data check. If the new owner adds the remaining 2 days to his working hours, the business can generate even more income.
A potential purchaser is someone who wants to settle in a rural Montana area, has relevant experience in restaurants, has a desire to lead a measured lifestyle, and wants to support local schools and clubs. The initial contribution to working capital must be at least 15 thousand US dollars. Capital can be added to the financing pack.
Real estate is included in the transaction.
Opportunity for Expansion: now, seller closes establishment for 4 or 5 weeks annually due to rest and is open 5 days weekly. The new owner can add two more days and not close the business for a year.
Market competition: there are two other places to eat nearby. The main component of the business is a rich menu.
Training will be provided within 4 weeks of transfer.
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information