Send us a request and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Cafe in Croydon, which entered the market in 2018. This institution can host parties of different formats. The offer is an A3 business.
The institution can be open both during the daytime and in the evening. Products for cooking are always fresh and of high quality, adding to this the professionalism of the chefs, the owners of the cafe received incredibly tasty dishes in the menu, which includes a choice of breakfasts (10 options), jacket potatoes with a filling of your choice (9 options), grill, first meals, omelets, sandwiches, pancakes, baby food, salads, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks and much more.
The customers of the cafe are completely different people: office workers who work nearby, couples with children, people living nearby, parents or children from neighboring schools and just passers-by.
Approximately 60% of the business is in-house trade, while the remaining 40% is home delivery, the business has a partnership with 2 delivery services.
It is a fairly lucrative business, but it has good growth prospects nonetheless. To promote your business, you can introduce some changes, for example, extend working hours, launch ads on social networks, make a take-out function, or diversify the menu.
The room has a good repair, a spacious kitchen with all the necessary equipment for comfortable work and high-quality customer service. The new owner will be able to start work immediately, which will save him time and money on labor, the choice of necessary things and the costs themselves for equipment and decor elements.
The cafe has a very good location, it is located in a large shopping center, there are several roads nearby, there are also 2 good schools, a kindergarten, 2 main line stations and a metro station nearby. The daily large flow of people in the area of the institution is provided.
Premises for doing business are leased, the buyer will be provided with a new contract for 10-15 years.
The business goes on sale as owners want to spend more time with their family, so they are looking for a qualified buyer who can run the business without loss and promote it.
Write to us and we’ll contact you with the detailed information